Interested in joining me for some Monday morning coffee?
• I SO needed the three day weekend! I'm feeling better today - a little less anxious and more rested. I'm sure that feeling won't last long as I head to my Monday sales meeting.
• Thursday we got off work early so Troy and I went for a run. He lapped me about 4 times but I still managed to walk/run about 4 miles.
• After that we had our own little happy hour at the house. We drank 3 bottles of wine and watched Beyond The Lights (I don't know if it's the wine talking but I LOVED the movie).
• Friday was my friend's baby's 1st birthday! A whole year has just flown by!
• Saturday my mom's boyfriend invited me to go to his family's cookout at Lake Needwood. It is such a pretty park and even though it rained it was such a nice time!
• Got another run/walk in on Sunday with Troy. I did about 6 miles while he did 9! Love the greenery - glad I had something to look at while I walked some (most) laps :)!
• Troy ordered us steaks from Grillmarx for Sunday dinner! A great reward for getting off the couch and going for that run!
Now it's back to the grind. Ugh.
How was your weekend?
How's your Monday?