Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday All!

Today I'm linking up with my best buddy Jenn for photo inspiration day - YAY!

On particularly hard days at work when I find myself needing to take a mental break I surf the web for beach photos. Seeing the sand, water and beach almost always calms me down and takes me to a happy place. 

I bet this water is warm & the weather is PERFECT

I would be right on the beach with my book reading & relaxing

can't you see me now - on that hammock?!



*SIGH* I so want to be there right now! I'm feeling super inspired to - put in a request for a vacation. LOL. I SO want to be at a beach right now!

Happy Friday To You! Hope what gives me a little smile just by looking at it has done the same for you today! 

~TRISH

3 comments:

  1. Oh man. Now you have me dreaming of that beach, too! Let's go!! :)
    Thanks for linking up, Trish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I'll come pick you up right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really idilic beach pictures. We should all go to one of those at least once in a life, or once every day?

    ReplyDelete