Friday, May 27, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday

It's Photo Inspiration Friday - yay! I'm linking up with Jenn to share what has inspired me this week!



{I got the pattern from here}
I'm a crocheter. I'm "ok" at it. I can make some things - mainly scarves and blankets. I haven't tried much of anything else....oh actually I tried to make a bag once - that didn't work out to well for me. My last project was this  --------->
I'm beyond proud of myself for this beauty. I made it for my co-worker/friend's baby shower (for a girl if you can't guess).  I think I'm ready to start a new crochet project BUT before I can pick up my crochet hooks I need inspiration.  




Here are some photos that inspire me
to get hooking again:

{photos from here}



These are pretty too! I <3 these:

{photos from here}


I see a trip to Michaels in my near future! Happy Photo Inspiration Friday to you! I hope my inspirations hope you to do a lil' sumthing sumthing too!

Sidebar - if you have any good patterns please send them my way! I love to see (and try) new patterns!  Also I like to se what you've done to maybe get my creative juices flowing too!
 Thanks so much!
~Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment