Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey Hey!




So it's "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and I'm loving that this is my FIRST attempt at a link up -- so I hope I do this ish right! Thanks To Jamie & Jenn I'm ready to tell the WORLD what I'm loving today :)






Jenn & I from a few years ago

FIRST: I'm LOVING my one and only follower! The person who encouraged me to do this blog thing - JENN. She is an a-ma-zing friend and I think one of the few people who GET me and is there for me 100%.  Thank you Jenn. "Thank you for being a friend, travel 'round the world and back again, you're heart is true you're a pal and a confidant" <-- I wrote that there...just for you!




I'm LOVING the fact that there's still nice people out there in the world today. SHOCKER -- I know! A few weeks back I referred someone to do buisness with someone else - and as a "Thank You" I received a hand written note with a gift card to Starbucks. I'm so surprised and it really made my day. A verbal "Thank You" was fine with me but  Starbucks gift card and a hand written "Thank You" note is a great treat.



I'm LOVING that today was my mentoring day with my 5th grader and she was in a great mood. Sometimes I go and she's snappy, or not willing or wanting to talk but today she was just so cheery it really made me happy to see. We're currently in a midst of a heated UNO game. Score 2-2. Next week is our final week for the school year to end this life long battle with each other (ok...a bit dramatic - I KNOW...but we take it seriously). 

 
FINALLY - I'm LOVING that i'm done with my first link-up post. I hope you're LOVING that too!  Happy Hump Day to all ... and to all a Good Night!
                                      
                                                                                   ~Trish






1 comment:

  1. Isn't nice to come across a nice person every once in a while! lol

    ReplyDelete