Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gotta Make Another Baby Shower Gift

I SWEAR that the water fountains, soda machines, and/or bathroom sinks have SOMETHING in 'em because pregnant ladies are popping up left and right around the office! I decided a couple weeks ago that I was going to make another co-worker a baby blanket for her baby shower gift. I was hoping this whole time she would have a girl because I have a ton of pink yarn left over from the last baby shower gift I made. And today I found out that she's having .... a .... GIRL! THANK GOODNESS!  I'm glad I don't have to go out and buy blue yarn :).

the last baby shower gift hand made by moi
Now I have to decide which pattern I want to use. 

Here are some of my options: 

{pattern}

This one is cute...BUT...I don't know if I want to make all these squares - especially since my other project involves me making 100s of granny squares.


I could do this one:
{pattern}
This one is cute...and would be SUPER easy. 

Or this one:


{pattern}


That would be another easy pattern to make.

This one:
{pattern}

Is be cool looking ... it's shaped as a hexagon.



OR I can make this one:
{pattern}


  I can picture this last one with the dark & light pink  & white ripples. That'll be girly & cutesy.

Which one do you like the best?

~Trish






3 comments:

  1. I like the last one or the second to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the baby in the 3rd one...lol it's a cute picture :) And I like the last blanket, and the one before it. That's so awesome you can make those, is it crochet or knitting? I can crochet but it's really just scarves and I haven't done it in a looooong time. I love that pink one you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to make the last one ... although the baby in the 3rd pic is really selling it. LOL. I crochet...and Holly if you can make a scarf you can make a blanket. I started w scarves. Thanks for the input I'll probably start on it this wknd!

    ReplyDelete