Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Hour

It may be 11:28am right now where I am but it's 5 o'clock somewhere -- so I'm linking up with Joelle  for Happy Hour!  {BTW - I LOVE her blog. It's very cute and I recommend you checking it out - she has so many ideas that I'm trying very hard not to bite :) ... except maybe the 101 in 1001 -- I AM going to try that: I have 80 things on my list so far}


{here}



My Happy Hour drink is SANGRIA. This time of year is PERRRRFECT for this fruity wine adult beverage.


I had a really good sangria at a restaurant a couple weeks ago and I'm STILL thinking about it! Maybe I can talk the Beau into going with me soon so we can get a pitcher -- or maybe I can meet some girlfriends and have a pitcher with them ... OR ... an even better idea is to do BOTH! That way I can partake in Sangria pitchers more than once!  

This website looks like it has some yummy recipes! These are the ones I'm drooling over riiiiiiiight now:


{recipe}
{recipe}


{recipe}


{recipe}



I am officialy DRUNK on the idea of having some Sangria this weekend! I'm going to have to add it into my already jam-packed family filled weekend somehow how! I hope you enjoyed Happy Hour as much as I did ... I mean will! CHEERS!

~TRISH

9 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, now you have my mouth watering....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to carrabba's last night and had the black berry sangria...delish!!! Have a great weekend with your family! (I'm stopping by as part of Happy Hour!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've never tried Sangria before but I've heard that it's good! And it sure does look yummy from the photos you posted.

    Have a lovely Friday, Trish! x

    p.s: stopping by from joelle's happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty!

    Thanks for stopping by! I haven't been to carrabba's in forever but that black berry sangria sounds like a good reason to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - you HAVE to try ASAP! It's delicious and very easy to make if you're looking to try to something new. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there! stopping by from joelles happy hour! that sangria looks FANTASTIC! perfect for summer. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm all those pictures of Sangria look amaaaazing :) My best friend made some Sangria a few years ago and it was delicious--I'm aiming to try and make some this summer! Thanks for sharing :)

    And thanks for stopping by my blog! I like calling it a "dirty shirley" and I think I will from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Happy Hour.

    Oh my goodness...Sangria is THE drink of the summer. I may have to have a glass tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also stopping by from Happy Hour. I had my first taste of Sangria a few weeks ago and yes it's fantastic! So yummy! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete