Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Hour

Happy Friday!  I've been waiting all week for Friday to get here and I'm so relieved to finally see it's arrival :).  I don't have any big plans for the weekend - which is good. I can sit around do some reading, start my crochet project and maybe even do some cleaning and laundry... Oh and of course spend some QT time with my Ma and with my Beau.

It's not officially summer until next Tuesday (21st) but it has been so HOT around here you seem to forget that it's still technically Spring.  Mother Nature has seem to forgotten about Spring and took us straight to Summer so for today's Happy Hour link up with Joelle -- I'm picking some Summer time drinks:


WATERMELON BLAST
{recipe}

WATERMELON MARTINI:
{recipe}

and finally -- it's not summer until you have a:

WATERMELON MARGARITA
{recipe}


I personally LOVE the watermelon margaritas from Chevy's. Those are SUPER yum!


I hope you've enjoyed my melon-mania Happy Hour! Let me know if you make or have any of these drinks...or if you have any good recipes you recommend.  Thanks!

~Trish





3 comments:

  1. Mmmm those look so yummy :) I haven't tried Moscato Bubbly, but I have heard it's great so I'll definitely have to check it out. Enjoy your Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had any type of watermelon drink {honestly, I don't know that I've ever even thought of it...} but these look so good! It's like 60 degrees still in Southern California {weird, I know}, but I might need to try one of these when the weather gets better.

    Thanks for linking up today! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    xoxoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, I want to go and get some of these at HH with you, Trish! :)

    ReplyDelete