Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just One of Those Days

I'm having a "blah" day. I feel "blah", I'm looking "blah", I'm talking "blah"... it's just overall BLAH - get my drift?  Nothing particularly is going right and nothing particularly is going wrong.  I just don't know what it is.  

{photo}


Yesterday I did a short run - just 3.2 miles and it was KILLER. I experienced day #2 of not being able to keep up with my pace group -- when I'm typically able too. And that just screws with my head. Everything was SORE from Sunday's ten mile run. My legs and arms were noodles and my brain was telling my body that I was too tired to continue -- but I pushed through...and finished...barely. Tonight I'm taking off from running -- BUT I'll still hit the gym for like 30 minutes just so I can feel like I've accomplished SOMETHING today. 

Today was the first day in a long time that I listened to music in my car. Usually I just listen to podcasts - or nothing at all (esp if I'm in a bad mood - music just irritates me). But I put shuffle on my ipod and this song came up: 




Nothing Last Forever by Maroon 5. I forgot how much I LOVED this song (this version and the Kanye West version). It also reminded me how much I loved that whole album. So I'm looking forward to going to the gym (now) so I can listen to this cd while I do some light cardio.

That's all for now. I hope you're day has been better than mine!

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a rough day...I had a headache all day so mine wasn't much better! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you :)

    ReplyDelete