Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday #4


I haven't had a chance to blog all week since I've been so busy with work and just basically EXHAUSTED! But now I'm back and I'm linking up with Jenn for Photo Inspiration Friday:


My photo inspiration comes from my trip to Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris a couple years ago. I absolutely LOVED the stained glass windows inside the Cathedral. I could've stood there all day just looking at these windows. I would love to print out these photos and hang them in my house so I can feel inspired everyday!





That's all for my photos today! I hope you now feel as inspired as I do!

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing and happy Friday : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those photos are incredible. I see why you could have stared at them for hours!! So pretty! Thanks for sharing and for linking up!! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete