Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wednesday?! Already?! HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO YA!

I'm linking up with Jamie again this Wednesday so I can share with you all the things I'm loving this week.

#1 - I LOVED the new show Ice Loves Coco. Did anyone see it? It was cute and sweet and funny and I really enjoyed it. Much more than I thought I would. I liked they dynamic between the two of them - very sweet and they seemed like a very happy couple. I wonder how much of that is real and how much it is faked. Either way it made for good tv and I'll make sure DVR is automatically set up to record it every week!


{pic of pittsburgh -- have you been?}

#2 - I LOVE the fact that I'm just a couple weeks away from getting my little sisters. They live a few states away and in a couple weeks they'll be in Pittsburgh -- which is close to MD -- which means they'll ONLY be four hours away -- WHICH MEANS -- I'll be hoping in my car and making that four hour trek to Pittsburgh -- WITHOUT A DOUBT! I miss my girls. They're growing up so fast and I'm missing it all.  And I don't mind the drive. When I was a kid I lived in MD and my dad lived in Pittsburgh and every summer he'd come pick me up and drive me back to PA and I would spend weeks just hanging out in Pittsburgh with him, his wife and family.  Going to see my little sisters in a couple weeks will be my 3rd trip to Pittsburgh in the last 4 months. 

#3: Here are more things I LOVE this week (these photos say it all):


Happy Hump Day!

~Trish



5 comments:

  1. Heheh, yay for seeing your sisters!!! Maybe I will ride up with you and see my friends up there haha.
    Cute pics from pinterest! I like the piggie and the clothing tag quote. Cuuuuute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Pittsburgh but I think we might go there this summer to see a baseball game. Have a great time with your sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your sisters! I have two older sisters, and we live in the same state (TX) and we *still* don't get to see eachother that often!

    LOVE the pictures! I love Pinterest! I always find great quotes. I even printed some out to put in my craft room once I have a board :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all the running inspirational quotes! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that little piglet!

    ReplyDelete