Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday ... and the first day of my vacation - woooohoooo!! 
I originally was going to take a week off of all social media - a mini break from facebook, twitter, and blogger -- but I think the distraction of What I'm Loving Wednesday link up with Jamie and focusing on some of the things I'm loving this week will give me some happiness (it's been kinda rough for me these past few days).



{#1} 
I just finished the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series...and the verdict is:  I LOVED them. 


I'm actually sad that it's over. Is there any chance of a 4th book? I really liked the characters, imagery and storyline. I'm really hoping the movie is as good as the books.  I recommend this book to all my bookie and non-bookie friends. It's well worth it! 

{#2}
I'm LOVING that I'm making progress on my baby shower gift that I posted about a few weeks ago here



I ended up having to combine two of the patterns from the list I was debating about in that post. The original one I had picked -- once I started it I didn't like the look of the front loop and the back loop. And the second one was all single crochet and I think that would take tooo long! I should be finishing this project up within the next couple days. I'll post finished photos as soon as it's done! 

{#3}
I'm LOVING that I finally treated myself to my special do-dad running watch:
{from}

{#4 & More}

Here are a few more things I'm LOVING this week:



{all from pinterest}

I hope you have a good rest of the week!
~Trish








14 comments:

  1. I love to read! The hunger games were the best books by far that I have read this year! Glad that i'm no the only one who like them! I just love peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a chance of a 4th Hunger Games book! I tried reading "The Girl Who Was On Fire," which is about the books, to get my fix, but I got bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved Hunger Gmaes! And OMG, panda sushi! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i ran enough to get a special running watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo fancy watch! I keep hearing people talk about those books. I think I'll have to go check them out!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought The Hunger Games cuz so many people are saying they are good. Gotta get through the book Im reading now and then I'm reading that one!
    Yay for vacation week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your photo of the bookshelf with color coordinated books. This is my plan for my bookshelf once I finish putting it together. Happy Wednesday! Enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definately going to have to read the hunger games series have heard alot of great things about it. On my list after I finish the Game of Thrones series :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Hunger Games! I was a little disappointed in the 3rd one but they were overall really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to have to read the Hunger Games. Everyone seems to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trish - I'm your newest Follower via the wed blog hop!
    Nice to meet you - love your panda sushi (too cute to eat!!!!)

    I used to run (can't now cuz of knee)but always appreciate those who do!

    Reading is great - it's one of my hobbies - I'm usually reading several at one time - depending on my mood I pick one up and put the other down!

    Happy Fourth-
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that color coded bookshelf!! Simply fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that blanket is going to be so cute. can't wait to see the finished product! looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving all the love! Your blog rocks my world! What are those Panda things?! I want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete