ok...ok...I couldn't resist doing another link-up today (check out my first 2 from today here).
This link-up is hosted by Lauren @ The Little Things We Do:
Today's fill in the blanks are all about summer - and I LOVE the summertime. The hot weather, sunny skies, days by the pool, weekends at the beach -- ah. just thinking about it makes any mood I'm in improve by 10!
1. My plans this summer include: I don't have any big plans for the summer. I would like to spend some time by the pool and at the beach. Work on some crafty projects and finish a pile of books. Doesn't sound too spectacular does it?
2. The best summer I ever had was: Oh, I've had SO many good summers. No Really. When I was a kid I got to go on a lot of trips. I spent time in Florida, Pittsburgh, Ohio, Outer Banks, N Carolina, Hilton Head, Nags Head .... and more. BUT my most favorite summer was 5 years ago when I went on a cruise with my family. Hands down the BEST vacation ever! I don't remember anything else that happened that summer because the cruise trumps everything.
3. Summer is: Sunshine, cookouts, pool-time, hot weather, ice cream, flip flops, shorts, bikinis, happy faces, vacation!, GREAT! My favorite season.
4. My favorite summer food is: Hotdogs that have been left on the grill too long. Like burnt hotdogs. really. I like them all black and blubbly and when they taste like the grill -- I'm in hog heaven!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: A frozen fruity margarita. Any fruit will do - as long as the glass has frosty rim!
6. My summer uniform consists of : Well. It'll consist of work clothes. BUT in my dreams it's shorts, flip flops, tank tops, swim suit, sunglasses and sunscreen.
7. The best thing about summer is: The weather. I love the sunshine and the warm weather. I feel more relaxed during the summer. I guess it's the warmth on my skin and the sun in my eyes. I really enjoy the hot HOT weather.