Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

ok...ok...I couldn't resist doing another link-up today (check out my first 2 from today here).

This link-up is hosted by Lauren @ The Little Things We Do:

Today's fill in the blanks are all about summer - and I LOVE the summertime. The hot weather, sunny skies, days by the pool, weekends at the beach -- ah. just thinking about it makes any mood I'm in improve by 10!

1.   My plans this summer include:   I don't have any big plans for the summer. I would like to spend some time by the pool and at the beach. Work on some crafty projects and finish a pile of books. Doesn't sound too spectacular does it? 

2.  The best summer I ever had was: Oh, I've had SO many good summers. No Really. When I was a kid I got to go on a lot of trips. I spent time in Florida, Pittsburgh, Ohio, Outer Banks, N Carolina, Hilton Head, Nags Head .... and more. BUT my most favorite summer was 5 years ago when I went on a cruise with my family. Hands down the BEST vacation ever! I don't remember anything else that happened that summer because the cruise trumps everything. 

3.  Summer is: Sunshine, cookouts, pool-time, hot weather, ice cream, flip flops, shorts, bikinis, happy faces, vacation!, GREAT! My favorite season. 

4.  My favorite summer food is: Hotdogs that have been left on the grill too long. Like burnt hotdogs. really. I like them all black and blubbly and when they taste like the grill -- I'm in hog heaven! 

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with: A frozen fruity margarita. Any fruit will do - as long as the glass has frosty rim! 

6.  My summer uniform consists of : Well. It'll consist of work clothes. BUT in my dreams it's shorts, flip flops, tank tops, swim suit, sunglasses and sunscreen.  

7.  The best thing about summer is: The weather. I love the sunshine and the warm weather. I feel more relaxed during the summer. I guess it's the warmth on my skin and the sun in my eyes. I really enjoy the hot HOT weather. 



~TRISH

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to travel a little this summer! I know I'm trying to take advantage of traveling if I can, but some of it might have to be moved to the Fall. Mmm I want a margarita now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trish! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Our ideal summer sounds very similar, only give me a tall glass of The Pioneer Woman's iced coffee and I'll be set to go!

    ReplyDelete