Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Five - Favorites

JEEZ-LOUISE. Today is drrrraaaaagggggiiiiinnnnnngggggg.  I'm ready to be out of the office, be done with my afterwork errands and be home in bed! I have a few more minutes (37 to be exact) before I can high-tail it out of here. 

I've already did my traditional Friday Link-ups (see my post here) but I came across a new-to-me link up called Friday Five hosted by Kat @ Living Like The Kings  -- and seeing to how I'm trying to pass some time...OF COURSE I'm giving it a try!


The Theme is Favorites

{one}
Favorite cuisine: 
Tex-Mex. I love tacos, chimichangas, nachos, queso, margaritas, etc. 
Honestly - I have a major thing for TacoBell. No-No I'm being serious. I really love taco bell and a close runner up to Taco Bell is Chevy's. My two favorite places to chow down!

{two}
Favorite vacation: 
My favorite vacation is the one I took in 2005 and it was a cruise to Key West and Cozumel. I LOVED that vacation. I don't know if I loved it so much because I didn't have to spend any of my own money (my aunt paid for me to go with her family...I <3 my aunt!) or was all the fun excursions (we went snorkling in the BEAUTIFUL water in Cozumel) or all the FOOD that we had access too. I think it's all of the above. I would love to go on another cruise sometime soon.

{three}
Favorite hobby:
Depends on my mood and the day. I enjoy doing lots of reading (esp if I have a good book at hand) and I enjoy working on crochet projects. I'm currently working on a mini-granny project that -- on some days I can't wait to work on ... and on other days I don't even think about! Also TV Watching...does that count as a hobby - because it should. I spend a lot - A LOT of time in front of the BoobTube (thank goodness for DVR).

{four}
Favorite Holiday tradition:
All the family Holiday dinners. Everyone gathering to have homemade dinner and then lay around feeling more STUFFED than the turkey. I've been known to eat so much it literally hurts. Another Holiday Tradition I like is Christmas Eve where my Mom and I order Chinese food and watch Christmas movies (esp It's A Wonderful Life...that's her favorite). Good Times.

{five}
Favorite “the-baby’s-asleep-the-chores-are-done-now-what-shall-I-do” pastime
Ugh. Well I can't say that I have one - yet. I don't have any babies or children. In my spare time I do enjoy reading, watching tv, craftying and avoiding all work and thoughts of work (be it work-work and housework).

That's my Five...What are Yours?

~Trish


4 comments:

  1. Mmm, tex-mex and margaritas? Hello, amazingness!

    Love your blog! Found you through blog hopping and wanted to say hi!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, thanks for your sweet comment. Mexican sounds so yummy for dinner especially with some yummy skinny girl margs! Have a great weekend! TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movie traditions. Jon's family and now I always watch the Christmas Vacation. LOVE IT :) Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Trish! Tex-mex is definitely not something I would think of for favorite cuisine, but now I'm craving it.

    ReplyDelete