Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gotta Make Another ANOTHER Baby Shower Gift

Just a couple months ago I wrote this post about having to make another baby shower gift for a co-worker who's having a baby girl ... and I found out a couple weeks ago that I'll have to make ANOTHER baby shower gift for my co-worker/friend who just found out she's expecting.  What's going on here?! I swear there's something in the water in this workplace!

I did finish the blanket I was doing for the first pregger's co-worker. Here it is:



What do you think? 

I'm really excited about the new information about another baby coming for my co-worker/friend. She's an awesome gal and I want to make her something special. So I'm on the hunt for a really cool/cute crochet pattern for a baby blanket. If you have any -- send the my way please! I'm considering all shapes and sizes - as long as it's cute! :)


~Trish



2 comments:

  1. Wow...I am really impressed!! Did you crochet or knit that?! I wish I had the time (and patience!) to make something like this, especially since my sister is having her first baby in December. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blanket you did!! im actually at the moment crocheting a baby shower gift too! im making a stacking toy :] ill keep an eye out :]

    ReplyDelete