Monday, July 18, 2011

I Confess

It's Monday .. Monday ... Gotta get down on Monday {eh...well I guess that Friday Song doesn't really work with Mondays huh?}. Anyhoo. I'm excited that it's Monday -- only because I get to BLOG today. I've really become a Wednesday-Friday blogger because Mondays and Tuesdays are so busy at work that I don't have time to sit down and much stuff other than work. Today - I do have work to do (write bills, prospect for new clients, return calls, do proposals, make goal) - but I'm going to try to fit in a quick post anyway!

I'm linking up today with Rissy for I Confess

I CONFESS...
That I had a fantabulous weekend! Friday: I went to see Harry Potter with my Mom. Saturday I had a Date-Day with my Beau and Sunday I spent the day with Mom at the pool and the evening with my Beau watching movies. It was a GREAT weekend.

I CONFESS...
 That I enjoyed TWO pitchers of Sangria on date day. They were SO flipping good. It's 10:45am and I'm STILL thinking about how yummy they were. Strawberry Sangria - if you haven't had any - go get some now!
I don't know if this is pitcher #1 or #2 both were sooooo good!

I CONFESS...
We had Soft Serve Vanilla & Strawberry twist ice cream with sprinkles on top. I don't think I've had sprinkles on my ice cream since the days I worked at Baskin Robbins in High School. It was GOOD!

Jimmie Cone

I CONFESS...
I need a manicure! Look how nasty my nails look holding that cone! I think I'll get my forever french this weekend!


I CONFESS...
I missed a 14 mile run this weekend. I'm kinda sad and I know I'm going to be really upset with myself about it come next weekend when our long run is 16 miles! I'm so far behind in my running. I'm afraid I wont be marathon ready come October 15th.


I CONFESS...
I'm excited that my Beau is going to watch all 7 Harry Potter movies with me! We watched #1 last night ... and have 6 more to go. Is it corny that-that makes me happy?



I CONFESS...
I need to get off of blogger and start doing some work!


Happy Monday!
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. That sangria looks AMAZING!!!! I love Harry Potter too it is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Sangria AND ice cream?! So yummy! I could totally drink Sangria every day. And it's not corny AT ALL that you're excited to watch HP from the beginning!! I did that last week before seeing the 7th one (soo good!!!) and now I'm re-reading all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sangria, ice cream, AND Harry Potter movies? This sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post actually made my mouth water... clearly I need diner... but not until I hit that little "follow" button ; )

    ReplyDelete