Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I always read Michelle's Blog at The Vintage Apple - and I really like the OH, How Pinteresting Linky Party on Wednesdays -- but I never participate ... until now. 

so HERE we gooooo:


{one}


My co-worker mentioned she was making raspberry ice cubes and I just thought "what a great idea" don't these cubes make you want an ice cold drink with them right ... now? 

{two}


I got a few likes and re-pins on this one. It's just an awesome photo! Did you just re-pin it?

{three}


These bookmarks are a-ma-zing! 

{four}


How can you NOT love this panda? I just want to squeeze him! 

{five}


agh! SO much. 

{six}


I want to BE this cookie. seriously. I love this photo. Makes me SMILE.

Follow all my pins/boards here! I'm always wasting spending at least part of my day pinning SUMTHING! It's a great distraction to every day life! 

~Trish





4 comments:

  1. I looooooove Pinterest :) :) I should definitely join up on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ice cubes are awesome, and so is that wonderful panda!!! Love your blog, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those icecubes are awesome!!!

    Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

    Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last picture of the gingerbread man soaking in the coffee as if it were a hot tub! How cute. And PS - I am extremely tempted to re-pin that one of the wave. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete