Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Simple Things

 Happy Friday's Eve! I'm linking up with Jesslyn Amber for my weekly list of all the Simple Things in Life that I'm appreciating this week. 

I have to admit...I'm having a hard time coming up with "simple" things I'm happy for this week -- is that bad? 

Ice Cold Powerade after a run

 All the websites out there that offer FREE crochet patterns

 Hot Summer Days

 Fans and A.C. (it's nearly 100 degrees outside...but nice and cool in the house)

 a Chef Salad at the HoneyBaked Ham shop -- YUMMMM

 Having a little extra $$$ to treat myself to some of this & some of that this past week 

 Crafting Time

 Having all 7 Harry Potter Movies on DVD & having someone to watch them with me

 Time for Reading

 Getting PAID to do some writing

All the YUMMY looking pictures of cupcakes & sweets on Pinterest

 Feeling of Accomplishment this week

Well...actually that wasn't THAT hard. This great link-up really allows you to sit and think about the small things in life that make you appreciate life.

What are the Simple Things that made your list this week? 

~Trish



1 comment:

  1. I can't agree more about fans and AC, we are experiencing really hot weather here too.

    ReplyDelete