Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stuff I WISH I Could Make ...

...but I'm too lazy too.

I don't cook. It's not that I don't know HOW to cook -- it's just that I'm too lazy to cook. Takes too much effort with the mixing and the chopping and the measuring and the this and the that - egh. I'm a TASTER, not a cooker. I think in the past two years I have made MAYBE ten things - besides a poptart and frozen pizza. Good thing for me - my roommate (aka my mom) cooks dinner a lot of the time so I'm surviving JUUUUSSST fine.

BUT if I did decide to cook -- here are the things I wish I could make:



Bacon Wrapped Chicken




Pulled Pork Sandwich



Tortilla Soup


Brownie Berry Pie



Ultimate Mac & Cheese

Garlic Shrimp Pasta

 
Spicy Tomato Mac & Cheese


There are more things out there I'd like to make...I'm just too lazy to look up the recipe to blog about them right now :)

Do you have any good recipes you can direct me to ... not that I'll ever use it ... :) JK ... sorta.

~Trish 

2 comments:

  1. I would make all of that...and eat it all. I'm a lot like you, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to cooking only because I still live with my parents and they both LOVE to cook--it's also hard to make dinner with a mom (who likes to do everything) standing over your shoulder telling you what you're doing wrong :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trish, I wish I could be allowed to run for food sadly i've had more than my fair share in this lifetime. Thanks for the follow.

    ReplyDelete