Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & How Pinteresting

It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday - HOORAY!  As usual, I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love  so I can share with you all the stuff I'm loving!


{one}
I'm LOVING my Online Retail Therapy sessions (although my wallet isn't). I've treated myself to:


This hasn't come in yet - but I hope it's as cute in real life as it is in this picture! {via}

I have these on today and they are COMFY!  {via}


HEY! It was a buy 1, get 1 free deal with the other shoes so I HAD to get these too. I wore these puppies yesterday and they are COMFY x2!  {via}

{two}
I'm LOVING that I'm starting to work on my crochet project of the 100s of mini-granny patches that I hope to one day finish and patch together to have an AWESOME blanket that will (hopefully) look something like this:
{via}
{three}
I'm LOVING all this stuff I found on Pinterest so far this week --- which is why I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for OH, How Pinteresting!

I'm feeling kinda crafty these past couple days - so most of my pins this week are on my "Crafty Stuff" board which you can follow here
cute crochet rug
I just LOVE these colors. Rainbow Flowers!


Keep Calm People! :)


I love this idea too...


It isn't corchet but isn't this cute?! cupcakes!
{all photos via}


Happy Hump Day All!
~Trish

11 comments:

  1. I used to be SO addicted to online shopping, and my wallet hated me for it lol. I'm sure I'll get back into it one day when I can afford to do that because it's so much better than going to the store, and you can find more things online! Love all the crochet stuff you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors in these pins.

    Bella Vida by Letty
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great pins. i WILL learn how to crochet before the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! I'm so glad we enjoy the same books! Ok some more book recommendations! Some of these are older so you may have already read a lot of them.
    1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
    2. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
    3. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
    4. Anything by Mary Kay Andrews (two of my favorites are Deep Dish and The Fixer Upper)
    5. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
    6. Black Heels To Tractor Wheels by The Pioneer Woman aka Ree Drummond
    7. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
    8. The Private series by Kate Brian (totally a guilty pleasure haha)

    Let me know if any of these work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love buying new purses. I'm addicted to Vera Bradley. Treated myself last week. I justified it because I got a bag on clearance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your crafty pins - makes me want to get creative! Good luck with the crocheting, sounds like an awesome project.

    And thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuuute cupcakes! :) thank you for visiting my blog! i'm now following yours! wanna follow me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog pretty frequently and I really like everything you post about so here- I was awarded the versatile blogger award, and I think you should be awarded too: http://camille-nikole.blogspot.com/2011/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Yaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your crafty photos. Now if only I had the time and patience to start crocheting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those "paint" cupcakes!! so cute :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, you kind of have the best style in the world! Those online retail therapy is PERFECT! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete