Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & How Pinteresting

Wednesday? Already? Thank goodness!

It's time to link-up with Jamie @ This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday AND Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting.


This Wednesday I'm Loving:

I'm Loving my Garmin Forerunner 405. So far, it has been worth every penny! 


I'm Loving Fisher's Caramel Popcorn 
{via}
I got a bucket (all for myself {insert evil laugh here}) from Ocean City this weekend - this popcorn is sooooo fracking good! 


I'm Loving sour patch kids, fruit punch powerade, Roy Roger's fried chicken, and smart water


I'm Loving the  purse I blogged about here about last Wednesday. It finally came in the mail and it's SOOO cute! 


I'm Loving these patterns:
{pattern}
{pattern}
{pattern}



Oh, How Pinteresting! 


I do love this site! You can follow me (or some of my boards) here.

Here are my favorite Pins so far this week:
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
What are you LOVING & PINNING this week?

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Jamie's blog! I really, really want that Garmin forerunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower-looking pattern for a blanket! And that caramel corn sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shadow puppet series! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting that Garmin but I have just been dragging my feet to buy it! Glad to know you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that quote to be framed and on my desk at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one had me laughing out loud!

    Miranda
    miranda-lifeisanart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Mission Accomplished" pin! And the Garmin looks awesome. Might look into that for my husband's birthday

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is that Garmin watch? It looks AWESOME! And, you have such a beautiful pinterest taste :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete