Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So far ... today has been a pretty good Wednesday! Today was my first day back to work after a week long vacation - and I'm in a solidly good mood.  As usual I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday - YAY! 


I'm LOVING the artwork my little sisters made for me while I was visiting them in Pittsburgh:
made by Carrie

made by Maggie




 I just finished Blood Red Road ... and I think I can add it to my LOVING list. It was pret-ty good. It's no Hunger Games but I liked the characters and story line. I'll be happy if/when another book by this series comes out...


I'm LOVING (and drooling) over these shoes:

{from}

I downloaded the Retro Camera App ... and I think it's kinda cool ... and I'm LOVING these photos I snapped with my phone:

My Lovely Model - Sammie 
My Plus Size Model - Stitch

Lastly, This week I'm LOVING LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. It's been stuck in my head since they performed it on SYTYCD:


That's all for now!
Happy Wednesday 
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! I noticed you are a Sex and the City fan from your list. I love SATC... best show ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I saw LMFAO perform that song on SYTYCD the other night! It DOES get stuck in your head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the LMFAO performance and its been playing on repeat in my head ever since as well!! Love the art that Carrie and Maggie did for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artwork :) So cute! And those shoes are fabulous...I want them!!

    ReplyDelete