Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting My Hook On - WIPs

Happy Monday!

Last week was ... uh ... interesting.  
Let's just hope this week that we don't have another Earthquake or Hurricane! 


Today's post is all about my crochet projects (my work in progress {WIP}).
Thanks to Pinterest & Ravelry I'm finding SOOOO many things I want to make (and TRY to make) and I'm actually feeling encouraged to share! 

{via}


I'm currently working on 3 projects:

The 1st:
Mosaic Afghan
(about 65% complete)
The Pattern:

The 2nd:
Mini Grannys
(40% complete)



So far I've made 100 of these mini grannys. I think I'll have to make about a 100 more. 
My original inspiration was this:
{via}
But I then discovered this:
{via}
So, I'm going to combine both and come up with my own creation - so stay tuned for updates!

3rd Project:
African Flower Hexagons
(10% complete)


My Inspiration:
{via - Heidi Bears Blog}
So those are my projects! What do you think? 
What are you working on?

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome! Im so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in DC and I'm also hoping that we have a decidedly less exciting week natural disaster-wise!!!

    I really wish I knew how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I really need to start crocheting regularly again :)

    ReplyDelete