Friday, August 12, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I'd like to thank The Academy, My mom, all of you  ... Ok. Ok. Ok. I know. I'm going a bit overboard but I got a blog award!


Thanks to Sidne @ Reading Rendezvous Reviewz

The Liebster Blog Award, is an award that highlights book blogs with under 200 followers, to spread the word and show some love.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1, Thank the giver and link back to the blogger that gave the award to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and past the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
5. Have a blog-git fun time

So I guess I get to pick 5 book bloggers that have under 200 followers.

My Current Favs are:






Ok. Go Check those folks out! And don't forget to check out Sidne @ Reading Rendezvous Reviewz .

~Trish

7 comments:

  1. you are so Nice. now be sure to post your blog award on the side bar like forever. lol. really.
    happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog listed on Sidne's blog, so I thought I would stop by and follow! Very nice blog. I love the picture with the heart made out of balls of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a suggestion though. You should add a button where people can subscribe to your blog by e-mail. That way, when you post a new blog entry, it will get e-mailed to everyone that signs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! *throws confetti* I'm heading over to the 5 blogs you nominated right now!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award!! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Sorry for the *really* late response, but I just got back from vacation. Going to post mine soon, and thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete