Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday

I'm excited for the fact that I'm linking up with Jenn for Photo Inspiration Friday
You should go link-up with her HERE and share your photo inspirations.

This week my inspiration comes from these photos I've collected from one of my favorite websites - weheartit.com

I just LOVE these images:

The candles/lanterns on the water - just makes me wish I was floating away with them.
These photos inspire me to get crafty with candles by either making my own, having them at events/occasions (like the ones in the mason jars) or decorating my house with fancy candle thingys :).

What photos are inspiring you this week?

Like this Post (or bored)? Revisit my other inspirations:
1. Beaches - May 20th
2. Stained Glass - June 3rd

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You know of my love of lanterns and lights, so this is right up my alley! Love the inspiration for you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, visiting from Jenn's blog. Love the candles on the water too - all your inspiration photos are awesome. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I love that website as well.

    ReplyDelete