Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser comes from my new read:


"He had been through hell and had a right to his secrets. I felt ashamed for having been jealous of his life, considering the price he'd paid for it, and I tried to feel lucky for the safe and unexraordinary one that I had done nothing to deserve. Then, a few years later, when I was fifteen, an extraordinary and terrible thing happened, and there was only Before and After."

page 18
By Ransom Riggs


Sounds Pretty Interesting Right? I'm just getting started on this one so I'll let you know how it goes!
~Trish

20 comments:

  1. This teaser definitely has me interested. I wonder what happened??? Happy Reading
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about this book!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do want to read this book.
    MY TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-how-to-love-an-american-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I really want to read that one. I'm still 22nd the reservation line at the library. Thanks for popping by my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting! I love the title! I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser! I hope it's as good as it sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by to read your TT. like the title and the pic, your teaser fits both title and pic too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover kind of gives me the willies. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard good things about this book, and your teaser is definitely interesting! I might have to pick this one up =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I've been wanting to read this one! Everybody says it's really awesome. Great teaser...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover is really creepy :}

    Heres mine:
    http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my teaser. I'm looking forward to reading this book--I've been hearing so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! I want to read this book SOO bad, there have been several times I've almost had it in my hands and something has happened.. I figure it will find me when I have time to read it :)

    Thanks for sharing, it sounds like SUCH an amazing book!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment.
    This was a good teaser really makes me want to read it.

    My Teaser:
    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-by-mizb-of-should-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't heard of this one but it looks interesting.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser. May have to check this one out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This book looks so good. Can't wait to see what you think when you're done! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so jealous! I really really want this one! And your teaser makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete