Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Running Re-Cap

Good Monday Morning to Ya!

Are you as tired as I am? I spent nearly half the day in bed yesterday sleeping and watching television but I'm STILL exhausted and this McDonald's coffee is NOT helping at all. 

So, last week I hit a milestone of 16 mile run on Sunday {I wrote all about that in last Monday's Post} and I was SUPER proud of myself. And this weekend I hit another milestone -- 17 miles!


This is my map from my garmin on Sunday. We started at Ken Gar Park ran South for 2 miles, turned around and then went North to the Matthew Henson Trail and then back to Ken Gar Park.
It was a tough run ... 17 miles took us 3 hours and change. Can you imagine? Keeping your body moving for 3 hours straight? My legs were BURNING. Each step took some effort. I have NO IDEA how I'm going to do a full marathon...especially when I want to die off around mile 10/11.

My next four weekends include:
  • Riley's Rumble (1/2 Marathon = 13.1 miles)
  • 18 Mile Run
  • 20 Mile Run
  • Annapolis or 15 miler (recovery week)
Ugh. I'm exhausted just thinking about that!

 I did other things besides this run but I don't have any more energy to move my fingers across this keyboard to type about it (besides - it's really not that interesting anyway...).

How was your weekend? Did you do any running? I hope you're having a great Monday!

74 DAYS UNTIL BALTIMORE MARATHON.

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. Wow....you're incredibly insane :) Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete