Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting


Happy Wednesday Friends! 


"Wednesday" means I get to share with you all the stuff I'm LOVING this week -- yay!
Link-Up with Jamie @ This Kind Of Love - HERE
I'm LOVING that I got a catalog from Lions Brand Yarn in the mail yesterday. Call me old school but I still like reading my stuff in PRINT & I like mail I can hold! 

I'm LOVING these patterns:
pattern 
pattern
I'm LOVING chili cheese fritos

I'm LOVING the book Divergent {read my teaser}

I'm LOVING these shoes:
{from}
{from}

I'm LOVING the HOT weather, sunshine & that it's time for my other favorite Wednesday link-up:
Link-up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple - HERE

Kiss the Moon {via}
So TRUE for me....most days {via}
aww! cute! Turtle-Turtle! {via}
Someone stealing your lunch? Use these baggies - LOL - {via}
{via}
pretty violets {via}
Get it? Like the Jay-Z Song? {via}

You can find all my boards here.

Thanks for stopping by & happy Wednesday to ya!

~Trish

21 comments:

  1. love this post! those shoes are SO fun and the picture of that baby as a turtle is precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lunch bags are hilarious! That newborn turtle is super cute too. And I love love love those black, white and rhinestone shoes. Great pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah i love the sandwich bags! haha hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandwich bags are absolutely hilarious!! And such a good idea if your lunch is getting stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute patterns and That turtle picture maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divergent is definitely on my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, the donuts and the sandwich bags are hilarious!!! Oh and I still love snail mail too!!! Unless it's bills- those are NOT appreciated!

    You asked about following me on pinterest! YAY! On my blog there's a badge on the right side for pinterest and if you click it then it will take you straight to my boards!! Can't wait to follow you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha loving your pins, they are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the baby turtle pin! I think you stole this from me!! haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah those sandwich baggies cracked me up! newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this post! I like the bottom shoe more than the top. I like the patterns as well. The moldy baggy is such a funny idea. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I think it might scare me away from my own lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sandwich baggies, the turtle baby and the last quote!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like those shoe and let me move before daughter see them. nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That turtle outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you knit or crochet? I just taught myself how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baby in the turtle outfit ADORABLE. The lunch bag thing made me laugh. It would be such a good prank too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I posted about the crock pot cake today so check it out! Those moldy bags crack me up! And I just love that baby turtle outfit. Aw.

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://tracystreasureofbooks.blogspot.com
    click on the link above, got a little surprise for you. look for the feature: tell me about your Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just commented that I needed to add Divergent to my to-read list, I guess I already had. LOL.

    Love your pins! I think I've pinned most of them already :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You found some great pins. I need to repin quite a few of them-thanks for sharing them!

    If you have time on the weekend, please pop by my blog where I host a Pinning and Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. I'd love it if you could join in!

    Best wishes for a great week,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete