Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting

Happy Hump Day my friends!

Are you relieved it's Wednesday? I don't think I've accomplished much this week yet ... but I have the rest of today and the next two days to get things done (hopefully).

BUT FIRST: I have to Link Up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!! and with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!! 

Link-Up with Jamie - HERE
I'm LOVING that I sat down yesterday and did some journaling. It's instant relief for me to put my feelings on paper. I need to do it more often. 

I'm LOVING that I got two blog shout outs in the past week/two weeks. I love the blog-love! Check out Tea Mrs. Kee HERE her blog is VERY cute. And I love that we share a lot of common book love :)
also Sidne @ Reading Rendevous Reviewz mentioned my blog as one of her favorites to read. Both of these lovely bloggers brought some joy to my day - so THANK YOU!

I'm LOVING that the swelling and tenderness in my leg from my beesting is finally fading (it's still red & bruised but hey...it's getting better!).

I'm LOVING skittles, words with friends, birthday cake and the DVR.

I'm LOVING that my aunt emailed me pictures of my dad when he was just a little boy. The pictures are soo cute! I can't wait to print & frame them! 

I'm LOVING these necklaces on Etsy:
Cute! {via}
I think I earned one of these! I did a sprint triathlon last year.
{via}
I've ordered a necklace similar to this already and I LOVE it.
I may want this one too...{via}

Finally: 
I'm LOVING all my Pins this week.
I found some good stuff (get ready to re-pin!)
Link-Up with Michelle - HERE

The Power Of Books {via}

This made me giggle {via}

OMG - story of my life lately. I need to get OUT of this habit {via}

This pattern is my current project (altho mine looks different so far)
- what do you think of this pattern?  {via}

mmmm....bacon! I'm a sucker for bacon  {via}

You can follow all my Boards/Pins here.

What are YOU loving and pinning this week? I can't wait to find out!

~Trish

15 comments:

  1. haha i cracked up over the 'laundry sign' sooooo great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first necklace you posted (with the green gem), so pretty!
    I also love that you came over to my blog and made fun of me. NERD hehehehe. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy it's Wednesday! Journaling is really great, I need to start doing it more and think I'll have a chance to next week while I'm at my church camp for a few days.

    Ahh! Words With Friends! I'm addicted! Find me :) Hollyjean11

    Those necklaces are great, I love the bird one!

    Great pins...bacon is the best ever.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha...love the bacon sign, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog shout out Trish! You are too sweet and I'm super flattered!

    Also, I totally think you deserve one of the necklaces....or all of them....you dont have to tell anybody ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've kept handwritten journals forever, but in recent years I don't pull them out enough. Since I had kids I've kept one for them & actually pulled it out last week for the first time in MONTHS to finally update it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Wednesday's on your blog. I always fine a pic I love. Got another surprise for yah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first necklace. I'm an August baby and that stone looks like my birthstone. Also love the reading pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that laundry sign!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The laundry sign made me crack up so much! I just found your blog through WILW but I am going to have to check out your books! I haven't read anything in awhile that I absolutely loved, so hopefully I will find some good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I love that laundry sign!! I'd better not though otherwise my husband might take it too literally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm LOVING this post! I love DVR too! I'm also loving cable. I've been without it all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I pinned the bacon-wrapped one too :) YUM

    ReplyDelete