Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting


You already know what time it is -- Happy Hump-Day!!

Link-Up with Jamie - HERE

I'm LOVING that we're just TWO days away from a Pay-Day. Seriously there is some stuff I want buy and I can't wait to have the funds deposited into my greedy hands.

I'm LOVING the look of the book of my current read - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. The hard cover (without the paper flap), the pages, the pictures, the font - all very appealing to me.

I'm LOVING that The Great Food Truck Race has started a new season this week. Yay!

I'm LOVING the fruit slice app

I'm LOVING this:

Crochet Scarf {via}

I'm LOVING this:

DROOL. Crochet Pot Holders {via}



And as always I'm LOVING Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

Link-Up with Michelle - HERE


Here are some of my favorite pins {so far} this week:










You can see all my pins here



What are you LOVING & Pinning this week?
Trish

12 comments:

  1. So true about asking if i'm mad! so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crochet post holders are awesome!! How cool and unique those are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pintrest stuff :))
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the "You sir, are a _____" hehe. And the giraffe pic is super cute!
    You're welcome for the Fruit Slice addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you were waiting for a sign....that's great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am ready for payday myself! :) I love the crochet scarf! So cute!

    www.thebabblingbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely scarf and funny pins! I'm loving the fact today my son brought me a picture he colored and gave me a kiss without any coaching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The giraffe out of the airplane window is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pot holders and that mad quote.. HAHA so flippin' true!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for pay-day! And, that scarf? TO DIE FOR! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete