Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting

Howdy! Happy Wednesday! Good News for you - I survived yesterday's EAST COAST EARTHQUAKE and I'm here today to do my two favorite Wednesday Link-ups! 

Link-Up With Jamie - HERE

I'm LOVING my co-worker's reactions from the Earthquake yesterday (after the shock of "WTF ... did you feel that?!") - 1 of them said she was in the Bathroom during the shake, another one said she ran out holding her pregger belly, and another one didn't even move from her desk!  

I'm LOVING that the MLK Jr. Memorial is open. I can't wait to go see it. Yesterday I was suppose to see it with my Beau but due to the earthquake we decided against taking the metro. The pics online of it look a-ma-zing! I can't wait to see it with my own 2 eyes.

I'm LOVING that I went to the Montgomery County Fair last weekend, for the first time in YEARS! I had good QT time with my mama and I loved all the animals (I took tons of pics - I'll post them later).

I'm LOVING Ravelry.com. I have no friends on there - but I don't care - the site keeps me busy (and day-dreaming) for hours.  I've already found like 10 projects I want to do. 

I'm LOVING this blanket:
{Via}
I'm LOVING this scarf:
{via}
I'm LOVING these hearts
{via}
And as usual I'm LOVING Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
Link-up with Michelle - HERE

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Did you just fall for this?!  Me Too. {via}

this cracks me up! {via}

Okay Folks!
Thanks for Stopping By! 
Have a Happy Wednesday!
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. I like the toast/toaster one. I saw that one on Pinterest and giggled to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I just laughing LITERALLY out loud at my house with my son and he's wondering what I am giggling about. Found you thru WILW and so glad I did. Love that cartoon of the woman shaving that beaver...TOO FUNNy! I live in PA and the earthquake certainly shook us up too...but how funny was it to look on Facebook and see comment after comment about it. Gosh that was more informative than the news! anyway hope you love the MLKjr memorial and have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny Depp is amazing. I think I pinned the toast one from you :) Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the county fair, I love the MLK Jr memorial (want to see it someday!), and I love that scarf!! Sounds like what we're loving is the same this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy earthquake...we felt it here in Cleveland! I just got a dizzy feeling and didn't actually know it was the quake until I was back inside and people at work were talking about it. We had one here that was in Canada last year around this time too and that was strange, definitely felt that one. Glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut up! That toaster poster is the ultimate in funny! LOVE it : )

    ReplyDelete