Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting

Howdy Folks! Happy Wednesday!
Half way there to a loo-oong weekend! 

I'll admit - I'm all over the place this week, which means 
I'm LOVING a bunch of random stuff this week! 
Link-Up w/Jamie - HERE
I'm LOVING my granny squares project that I'm working on. So far I have 240 squares made! 

I'm LOVING The Naked Grape Wine! I've been downing the Cabernet Sauvignon and I have a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge.

I'm STILL LOVING this necklace (even though I've had it for a couple years now. I got it on my London Trip)
{via}

I'm LOVING Heads & Tails Oreos - have you had them? DELISH!

I'm LOVING my little sister's stories about the first week of 4th grade!

I'm LOVING this candle:
Smells SO good - fills the whole room {via}
And OF COURSE
I'm LOVING Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays
Link Up w/Michelle - HERE
Here are some of my favorite pins this week
(you can check out all my pins by clicking - HERE):

Ahahah - I want this! {via}

Gotta Love Her {via}

Nuff Said {via}

Door Sign - LOL! {via}

Buahaha! Story of my life! {via}

This needs to be my front door! {via}

That says it all {via}
That's all folks! I hope you have a good rest of the week!
~Trish

17 comments:

  1. loving the door sign haha and also the door is just crazy. i want it right now =)

    great blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your Pinterest finds! Especially the one about eating a sexy beast hehe. Love the attitude, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *LOL* Thank you for that morning laugh! A good way to start off my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! love the tub one! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive seen the Get Naked thing and I love it!! Hey it might be good for resale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pins! Im making some granny squares today too!
    Happy Wednesday!
    www.mrsamberapple.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jillian Michaels is crazy, but man, does she give you a workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh the smell of peppermint candles is sooo Christmasty and fallish (not sure if those are even words ha) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i keep going back to that bathtub decal! i love it i think in our next place we will have that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that quote on the bath tub! so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the last pin!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HaHaHa!! LOVE all your pins!! Those are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the afghans. I want to make a granny square blanket one day.

    ReplyDelete