Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Okay

I'm linking up today for my FIRST - "It's Ok" Thursday

Link-up with Neely - HERE
It's Okay ...

...that i've been craving french fries w/cheese sauce, brownies, cookies and cakes- I'm STRESSED...

...that i spend hours on pinterest daydreaming about all the stuff i would want to have in my house one day...

...that i'm stuffed myself at lunch and now have the strong desire to crawl under my desk and sleep...

...the fact that i've read this post by Michelle @ The Vintage Apple like 5 times because it makes me laugh...

...that the first thing i did this morning was check out my showroom on shoedazzle.com to see what  my selection is for the month...

...i'm already SUPER excited for Survivor AND Top Model to start...

...that i've had pizza sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday already this week...

...that my eyebrows are about to meet each other on the center of my face - NOT...

...that i bought entirely too much yarn for a blanket i'm almost done with...

...that i'm daydreaming about getting a massage...

...that i'm ready to go home...

...that i skipped my normal link-up on Thursdays to do this one...

Happy Thursday!
~Trish


6 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the nap thing! And hey.. some weeks it's just a pizza kind of week! It's ok! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I totally agree with the crawling under your desk to take a nap. It's been one of those days!!

    I keep hearing about this Pinterest but I'm not sure what it is. I think I'll have to check it out! :)

    Have a great day!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your link-up made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was lots of fun to read! I'd eat pizza every day if I could. And brownies... and ice cream. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! All definitely okay things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want cheese fries! And I'd love to have pizza that many days a week too. Okay, your post made me hungry! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete