Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wednesday!!!

Time for my Wednesday link-ups:

Link-up w/Michelle - HERE
AND

Link-Up w/Jamie - HERE
I'm LOVING that my little sister "C" is turning 7 this month!
And
I'm LOVING that she asked for a hamster, a light saber and a pink sponge for her birthday gift.
LMBO - where do kids come up with this stuff?! 

I'm LOVING that my baby shower gift went over well. I'm glad my co-worker seemed to like the pink & white ripple blanket I made for her baby.

I'm LOVING that Bridesmaids is out on DVD this week. I haven't purchased a dvd since ... Eclipse came out. I can't wait to get this one. This movie is by-far the funniest movie I've seen all year.

I'm LOVING that Goodreads is making recommendations (like netflix). I've been stuck on reading the same book for a few weeks now but...I will definitely check out my recommendations soon.

I know I said this last week but...I'm LOVING that Survivor and ANTM is back on! OMG. My favorite shows...EVER PERIOD.

And as always - I'm LOVING Pinterest.
Here are my favorite pins so far this week:

this cracked me up! lol {via}

Running Nose Egg Separator - MUAHHAHA {via}

this happens to me almost EVERY day! {via}

Pretty Crochet Hearts! {via}

Cool Idea: Dip yarn in watered down glue, wrap around
balloon and pop balloon when dry.
{via}

Happiness Flow Chart {via}

A-MA-ZING - Empty Wine Bottles
with Christmas Lights. LOVE IT {via}
I hope you got as much of a kick out of these pins as I did!
You can check out all my pins HERE 

Happy Wednesday!
Trish

13 comments:

  1. Love your pins! Talking in cursive is too funny!

    I have a great rosette necklace giveaway right now--would love to have you enter! http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-that-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wine bottles....I must try that soon:)

    I am swinging by from The Vintage Apple. Feel free to link your pics to my {semi} wrodless wednesday too!

    Have a blessed day, Daph

    ReplyDelete
  3. That runny nose egg separator is too funny. P.S. Don't miss out on my first foodie giveaway. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the wine bottle/lights! So pretty! Maybe Ill try that this holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhhh Bridesmaids is hilarious...I need to purchase it!! Cute wine bottle decorations too, and that runny nose thing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pointless story quote. that's so true so much of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pins! Your little sister is a fun kid. Someone definitely has to get her a pink sponge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that she asked for the light saber AND the pink sponge! How cute :) Fun pins, too. I really like the 'cursive speech' lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bridesmaids was hysterical!! And now, I can't wait to check out Goodreads : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun pins! I joined awhile ago, but am now just getting into Pinning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete