Thursday, September 15, 2011

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY...

...I WILL BE RUNNING MY FIRST MARATHON!!



I'm excited and skeptical. I'm not really sure I can do it.
Marathon training is sooo hard and it hurts! 
And it's so mental - I'm too much in my own head.
Hopefully I can change my attitude before race day.
"I THINK I CAN ...  I THINK I CAN ... I THINK I CAN"


26.2 ... I WILL FINISH!!!


This ... I LOVE ... b/c it's true {via}

{via}

QT time with Moi {via}

Seriously. LOL {via}

This I will need tattooed on my arm so I remember
not to give up
 {via}
Wish me luck! 
AND I'm now accepting any inspiration 
you may have to offer!
I need help getting my head "into the game"!

~Trish

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! *Gives a thumbs up.*

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW you're gonna do it. No doubt in my mind at all! You're amazing, and you work hard, so I KNOW you're gonna rock the hell out of that marathon! *HUGS* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! i'm sure you'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete