Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Simple Things

I had to link-up today with Jesslyn Amber for her last edition of 
The Simple Things! 



The Simple Things is a cute link-up that gives me (and other folks) a chance be optimistic and positive about life and everything that happens in it. This post is a way to remember (and acknowledge) all the things that make it special.

 Friends & Family

 Hot Mochas w/extra extra whipped cream

 Craft Stores

 Sunshine - peaking between the clouds

 Book Stores

 Flowers

 Sweets: Cookies, and Candies and Brownies - OH MY!

 Blogger Friends! 

 FREE crochet patterns

 Daydreams

 Happy Faces & Silly people

I think I could probably keep going - but these are the simple things bringing my pleasure lately. 

Go link-up with Jesslyn Amber for this last Simple Things Post!

What Simple Things are you grateful for this week?

Trish


1 comment:

  1. i am totally in love with craft stores! i was just telling my mom that there needs to be a 24 hour craft store.

    most of my inspiration comes late at night.

    ReplyDelete