Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting

Howdy & Happy Wednesday!

Time for my two favorite Wednesday link-ups:


Link-up w/Michelle -- HERE

And

Link-Up w/Jamie -- HERE

I'm LOVING that my two FAVORITE shows start today: #1 Survivor AND #2 America's Next Top Model. OMG. Have I ever told you how much I love Survivor? It's #1 priority on my DVR settings!

I'm LOVING crab soup ... seems odd but it's all I've been thinking about lately.

I'm LOVING this Caron Simply Soft yarn I'm using for my granny squares blanket (I'll post about that later)

I'm LOVING everyone's 10 day challenge postings. I think I may have to try it out!

I'm LOVING these necklaces I ordered from my friend's Lia Sophia jewelry party from Saturday (well I love them on paper - who knows if I'll love them once I get them): 
{via}
{via}

And, as usual, I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Here are some of my favorite pins this week:
OMG - every day! {via}
Crochet Flower Cushion {via}

Jenn shared this with me. LOVE IT {via}

Crochet Bracelet ... I wonder if I can make this ... {via}

Big Ben was my FAV site in London. <3 this! {via}

This is SOOOO me. LOL {via}

YAY!! {via}

~Trish

22 comments:

  1. I love the one of Big Ben. I loved England too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I giggled about the "crotchrot" one again. I also really like the crochet bracelet! Im putting in an order for one now! :) I laughed at the last pin you had too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lia Sophia jewelry is really great, I hope you love the necklaces! LOVE all your pins lol I just went and pinned a few myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that Big Ben photo quite a few times, and loved it. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crochet bracelet is sooo pretty! I need to expand from zig zag blankets and learn how to do other things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove lia sophia!
    i have a ton of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Blog! I'm following your Blog & twitter! I hope your visit! Have a wonderful Day!

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those necklaces are beautiful! have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could spend hours on DamnYouAutoCorrect. In fact, whenever I see an image from there I can't help but to go look at the new ones and they always make me laugh so hard I'm crying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmao, the "what" one. oh dear, i don't know if i should ask what again, or just nod. haha! and i love that last little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pins! I keep telling myself I'm not going to watch another season of Survivor, but I always end up watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were great...I especially loved the one about asking people to repeat things!

    Hope you'll stop by and say hi...

    Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad I found your blog from WILW! First of all, I need that crochet bracelet - instant love. And THANK YOU for reminding me about ANTM! I recently moved from the States to Istanbul Turkey to be with my new husband. I am finding one of the hardest parts would have to be missing my reality TV, which fortunately I can find on the Internet after it airs :) Anyway, happy Wednesday darlin! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by! I love all those pins! And oooh ANTM... makes me wish we were paying for cable haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never had crab soup but it sounds.so.good.

    And the pins are great! I love auto correct hehe! My friend actually posted one of our conversations on the site!

    I'd love to see Big Ben in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, the auto correct thing is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL I've seen those autocorrect things and they are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That crochet bracelet is beautiful! I hope that you can make that ... and that pic of Big Ben is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to go across the pond (hopefully next year!)

    ReplyDelete