Monday, October 24, 2011

Blooming Flower Cushion

Hello Hello!

I must say - having this blog has helped me get (and keep) my creative juices flowing. I've been working and completing sooo many project since I started this blog.

I get excited knowing that I can make something and then show it off here (and it really helps my ego when you leave me comments telling me how fantastic my project is :)).

I just slipped stitched my way to a finished Blooming Flower Cushion/Pillow.
Are you ready to see it?
OMG - I'm so excited to show you (I'm bouncing up & down in my seat -- like a kid about to get candy).

Let me introduce you to my ...
BLOOMING FLOWER CUSHION


Now, I have to give credit - when credit is due.
I followed Lucy's LOVELY and VERY EASY to follow tutorial which you can find HERE.

Lucy's blog is a-ma-zing. She makes so many great things. Everything she makes...I kindasortamaybe want to copy and make too.

Here's how MY baby grew:








I then repeated the 6 colors 3 time each until I had 30 petals.



Then I made a back for the cushion:


Back & Front side by side:


Then I stuffed it:



 and:
TAH-DAH!!!!!

My very own Blooming Flower Cushion:


 What do you think?!

It was really easy to make! Head over to Lucy's blog, print the tutorial (but keep in mind it's in UK crochet terms) and get hooking!

Trish

1 comment: