Thursday, October 6, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday: A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading.

 
Q: What's the oddest book you've ever read?
Did you like it?
Did it make you think?
 
Hmmm...I would say the oddest book that I've ever read is one of my bathroom favorites:

{...}
and its companion:
{...}

Now, I have referred to these books before in a previous blog post. I don't know if that's just sad that I always revert to the potty talk --- or if I just REALLY like these books.
They are a MUST if you have a bathroom.
 
The last question makes me laugh ... "did it make you think?"
UH. YEA! Makes me think "what the hell did I eat?!"
 
Get it?
Because it's a poo book...
...and you're reading it in the bathroom...
Get it?
 
Ok..ok. Nevermind :)
 
What's the oddest book you've ever read?
 
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these before but I literally laughed my head off when I saw the titles. :D
    I must check these out!
    Here's my BTT:
    http://booksbiscuitsandtea.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO. I do get it! I do! These sounds like a laughfest.


    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!!!! Too funny.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post!

    Cindy @ Cindy's Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of these books. Do you have to read them in the bathroom?

    @Edwards Granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got to be kidding. funnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL one of my friends has the poop book in their bathroom. I have NOT picked it up to see it yet though lol. Freaking funny.

    -tillie
    Nuttier Reads

    ReplyDelete