Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday, TGIF and Book Blogger Hop

Happy Friday Friends!!
Let's Link-Up!
 
Link-up HERE w/Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

 Q: What Superhero is your alter-ego? 
um...er...I'd say STORM from X-men. And for the obvious reason - she's got a banging body and an awesome custome! ok... there a couple other reasons - like the weather manipulation is really cool. She's married to Black Pather (who's a King), she gets the be the leader of the X-men sometimes ANND Halle Barry plays her in movies. What more could you ask for?
                                                                
{via}

  
Link-up HERE w/Ginger
Q: Book Blogs that make you smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & you think others should, too.

Ohh..I like this! In no particular order:


#1 Reason - because I won her journal giveaway :). LOL. Seriously, I like her blog becaause we share a lot of similar book interest and opinions on books. She's a go-to spot for me when I'm trying to decide what to read next.


For some reason I can't pull up Sidne's blog today - but she's one of the first book blogs I started following when I started my own blog.


Vicky's blog is so damn cute! I just love the look and feel of it. I totally want to bite the style of her blog and apply it to my own :)


This is another blog that is very appealing to me and I enjoy her rating system - very easy for me to scroll down and see if she rates a book -- my personal favorites "MEH" and "YUK". LOL.


There's something about Melissa's blog I really enjoy. I can't put my finger on it but go check it out!

Link-up HERE w/Jen

Q: What is your favorite type of candy?

OMG. Asking me this question is like asking an alcoholic what kind of liquor they like - IT DOESN'T MATTER - I LIKE IT ALL! And I cannot get enough. I have bought the Dentist 17 cars by now AND a new custom built home. I LOVE CANDY. Sweets, Sugars, Desserts - you name it. I'll eat it.  I love chocolate, candy bars, jelly beans, peeps, pez, skittles, gummy bears, sour patch kids, starburst, jolly ranchers - any and everything! My desk drawer is filled with coins so I can hit the vending machine for treats every afternoon!

How about you? What are you favorite book blogs AND what's your favorite candy?
Tell me!

~Trish

29 comments:

  1. You make a valid point - who WOULDN'T want to be portrayed by Halle Barry? LOL

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm is without a doubt awesome sauce!

    Beth ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for coming by and visiting! :)
    I love the picture of Storm! She's the best.

    It's so exciting meeting new bloggers!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Happy Reading,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Storm! Gotta love her. Favorite candy would definitely be deep-fried Snickers, but only on the first bite. After that you wonder if it'll ever end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm is very Cool...and Halle berry is gorgeous!!

    PS. Thanks for the mention ♥

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link. I'm so glad I can make you smile. :) I'm a big candy fan too. Pick just one? Nope. Yet if I could have those expensive chocolate truffles more often, I would. Mmmm.

    I'm thinking hard about the superhero one. I'd have to be someone smart and mysterious. I use to want to be Batgirl as a kid. Then later on, Batgirl becomes Oracle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose Storm also! And I'm with you on the candy! Lol.

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-10.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Storm is cool and Halle Berry is hot.

    Thanks for stopping by www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a great FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Storm is a GREAT choice!

    Thanks for stopping by! Following back :)

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Storm would be so awesome :) You would always know what the weather is going to be like, and be able to dress accordingly! Great pick!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Storm is awesome. I love her white hair, and the costumes...er...fighting gear are very cool. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Storm. Great choice! She is pretty bad ass.

    Hopping back. Have a great weekend! Here's PiF's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Storm's so powerful, great choice. Yeah, I'd go for just about anything too. It's my dad's fault...he's the one who passed on the sweet tooth.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be happy with pretty much any candy if it were for those nasty calories. So I try to stick to chocolate because I can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Storm is really cool!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping through!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found you through Perfectly Imperfects 101 in 1001 days! Now I am all sorts of interested in what you are reading and the book linky above! I'm a new follower!
    http://feasiblyhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Storm is my favourite female X-Men! I've seen a lot people pick her today, good choice. :)

    Follower. :) Come see my Alter-ego & 3 Awesome Giveaways! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Storm is so cool. She's always been my favorite of the X-Men!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad my blog makes you smile! Your post definitely made me smile. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hopping through. Dentists never seem to be hurting do they? Orthodontists do even better.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like you love your sweets!!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, thanks for hopping by. Since I put up my blog hop post I've discovered how yummy Green & Blacks Cream Milk chocolate is and am trying to restrain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm the same way, I'm always craving something sweet! I don't think I could pick a fave, although if I was FORCED to, I would have to say the Cadbury mini eggs at Easter time. Yummm - luckily they also make them around Christmas time too, so yay! I haven't visited a couple of the blogs you mentioned, so I'll definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very true - there's no such thing as "bad" candy. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete