Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting My Hook On {3} - another baby shower gift

Happy Monday! 
How was your weekend?
Did you Relax? Did you get some reading done?
Did you work on any of your projects?

I am currently working on two really cool crochet projects...BUT I'm not going to post about those today.  
But check back soon because I'm super excited to share them with you.




Anyhoo - today's post is all about getting your opinion.
I get to make ANOTHER baby shower gift.
And I'm excited ... because I FINALLY get to use blue yarn. 

After two pink girlie projects - I'm ready to see some BLLLUUUEEEE

1st Pink Baby Shower Gift:


2nd Pink Baby Shower Gift:


I have a color scheme in my mind already.
Now, I just need to pick a pattern. 
And here's where I need your help.
Picking a Pattern. 
Here's what I'm considering so far:
{picture these blankets in blue}

OPTION #1
{via}
OPTION #2
{via}

OPTION #3
{via}

OPTION #4
{via}
OPTION #5
{via}

Ok..ok. I'll admit ... I picked #5 because the baby is so cute.

SOO...I THINK I know which one I'm leaning towards the most, but I want your opinion:
Which one do you like the best? Which one do you think I should make?

Please HELP :)
Or if you have a pattern you can share -- I'd LOVE to see it!

Thanks!!

~Trish

6 comments:

  1. All of these are so pretty! You make me want to take up crocheting. :)

    My favorite is #2, though #4 is a close second! I'm interested to hear which one you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they're so pretty cute!I love them!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is number 4 and then number 2, but I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like option 3..it looks like a boy pattern.
    but i option 5, too. seem like another boy pattern.

    i have a couple of projects i am working on this week, also. if i dont procrastinate. i'm just trying to get back in the swing of doing projects.
    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number four and then number five. Maybe the teddy bears are making me biased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fav is 3, but I'm really partial to stars, so that's probably why. My second choice would be option 2.

    These are so pretty! I wish I could crochet or knit.

    ReplyDelete