Monday, October 17, 2011

I DID IT!


um. Baltimore Marathon?
BEEN THERE!
DONE THAT!



OMG guys - I did it!!!
I ran my first {and only} Marathon on Saturday.
I'm soooooo extremely proud of myself.


Truthfully - it was the hardest thing I have ever done...ever.
But you know the saying:

PAIN IS TEMPORARY 
PRIDE IS FOREVER!!

My primary goal was to finish the race.
My secondary goal was to do it in under 5 hours.

and

I DID IT! 

My Time:
4:58:52

Pre-Race
Pre-Race 2
Headband said: "If you see me on the ground,  drag me across the finish line?"
Post Race
I EARNED this medal!
So Excited! 

It was quite an experience but totally worth it!

~Trish

9 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You are awesome. :) I have admiration for marathon runners. I get tired running the length of my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! That is truly amazing. I don't think I could ever do that in my lifetime. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great accomplishment! how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congrats!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how tough that would be. You're right, that pride will last forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I get winded walking quickly up stairs, lmao, I could never run a marathon. That is so admirable to me, so cheers! Maybe next you can go for a triathlon or something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhh! Im SO proud of you, girl!!! You kicked A, just like I knew you would!!! Woooohoooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! That's such an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete