Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


Happy Wednesday Folks!

You already know what time it is ::: so let's get this thing started - woot woot!
Link-up HERE w/Michelle
Link-up HERE w/Jamie

I'm LOVING that today is the first day I meet up with my new mentee for this school year. All I know is his name and that he's in the 3rd grade.

I'm LOVING that I've started my holiday presents. I'll be crocheting away every night until I'm done (which will probably be Christmas Eve!)

I'm LOVING the 40% off coupons Michael's offers. I plan on going at least once a week -- so I can buy 1 pillow at a time at a discounted rate (HEY! I'm on a budget -- hence the handmade gifts - duh).

I'm LOVING these shoes:
{via}
Oh, and I'm LOVING these shoes too:
{via}

I'm LOVING the new show Revenge. It's soooo good!  Have you seen it?

I'm LOVING the Pinterest!!!
So True! Right?! {via}
I love this! {via}
{via}
I need to learn how to make this! {via}

YES! {via}

LMBO {via}
OMG! LOLOL! {via}

Ok...that's all folks!

What are YOU loving today?! Tell me something good :)

~Trish

24 comments:

  1. Trish, I am loving your "Some days just aren't worth putting on a bra". HAHA But I am loving my Sugar Free Bavarian Chocolate Iced Coffee this morning, I needed a pick me up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahah i agree...some days just aren't worth putting on a bra!! this made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning!

    coming to you via michelle's today:)

    love these pins, and LOL at the bra....mercy, i can so relate, haha

    happy wednesday,
    daph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I looove those glittered Boo pumpkins! And the bra quote... so true!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you're loving today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Come say hi!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally loving those shoes you posted. The first ones are seriously gorgeous and I wish I had a reason to wear them. They're a bit high for my everyday life (since I spend most of the day on my feet cooking!) But I'm certainly swooning over them with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous! And love the pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I am dying over the putting on a bra sign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I about died when I saw those beige/black shoes! They are GORGEOUS!!!! They just made my day ... thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously great shoes:)
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those shoes!!! Love love love them!
    Oh and that modern woman plaque! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some days are DEFINITELY not worth putting on a bra!!! I love when I get home from work and get to take my bra off!! Hahaha I'm weird

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehehe! Great pins. Thank you for the laugh. I'm loving that I got a package from my mom today with some Halloween treats. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those stacked pumpkins are adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that first pair of shoes! I just love them!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i am love with those cream shoes!!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the heels :) We were on the same page this week Trish!

    ~KAH
    http://cocktailsandfriendship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those heels! And the quote by "Abraham Lincoln" Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always enjoy this post. It is laugh out loud funny. I love the "pick two" about women. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't pinterest but I'm starting to think that I should...

    ReplyDelete