Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PILLOWS - YAY - PILLOWS!!!


Sooo...if you follow me on Pinterest -- you've probably seen my latest obsession:::PILLOWS - more specifically Crochet Covered Pillows.  If you don't follow me on pinterest -- you can HERE

{via}

I've finally made the decision that I'm going to make a few sets of crochet covered pillows and give them away for Christmas gifts.

Good Idea - Right?! 

I've come across some really GREAT patterns and I'm feeling so inspired.

Here are my favorites:

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}
What do you think?

How would you feel if you got crochet covered pillows for a holiday gift? 

Are you giving out any handmade gifts this holiday season?

~Trish

7 comments:

  1. I like the white one with the colored circles and the round one with the star pattern the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love crocheted pillows as a gift - and I'm sure others would too. The only thing I would suggest is to match the colors to the recipients tastes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable...and I think that homemade gifts are the best...although I'm not really good at them. I've tried my hand at knitting scarves, making candles, etc. My big hit though was the year I made custom calenders using their kids pictures each month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love one of these! I might have to make one for myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fabulous! I like homemade gifts. I don't have any talent in making anything. I did sun catchers one year, but nothing big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so nice! I love the purple/black/blue one. I'd love getting something like this as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. I've been contemplating if I can still follow the instructions lolz. It's been lightyears since Home Economics. Beautiful designs! They are great Holiday gifts.

    ReplyDelete