Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Thirteen Reasons Why {2}

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Same book...different tease!
Check out my last tease on this book HERE



By 
Jay Asher
"Just two more to go. Don't give up on me now.
I'm sorry. I guess that's an odd thing to say. Because isn't that waht I'm doing? Giving up?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I am. And that, more than anything else, is what this all comes down to. Me ... giving up ... on me"

pg 253

I just finished this book - so check back for my review on it {hopefully} posted sometime this week.

Have you read this book yet? Now that I've posted TWO teases on it...are you more enticed?

I'm curious to know your thoughts!

UPDATE -- I posted my Review of this book.
Check it out HERE.

~Trish

 

12 comments:

  1. I've heard about this book before, it sounds very interesting. Definitely adding it to my TBR pile. :-) Great teaser, thanks for sharing!

    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.

    Have a great week,
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one soudns like a hard one to read. So emotional.

    Here's mine;
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely more enticed. I think it feels neglected now just sitting on my shelf!


    My Teaser Tuesday

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what has made her decide to give up? on my list for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about this book and how amazing it is. I haven't picked it up yet because I have SO many books on my shelf that I have to read, but it definitely sounds interesting! Great teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGG I want to read this book SO BAD! I'm so excited :) I read The Future of Us and now I'm hooked on Jay Asher! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds sad, great teaser.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser. I read your review first, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heartbreaking teaser - this is such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this one does sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing....and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting! I've been meaning to read this for a while now. Hopefully soon, happy reading! Thanks for stopping by :]

    Book Addict

    ReplyDelete