Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & OH, How Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday!
Let's Link-up :)


Link-up HERE w/Jamie

Link-up HERE w/Michelle

I'm LOVING that my MARATHON race date is 10 days away!
I'm so ready to be over with this Marathon Training!
I'm sticking to 13.1 miles and less next year!

I'm LOVING that my friend/co-worker finds out if she's preggers with a boy or girl today!
Which means I get to find out if I'm working with pink yarn (again) or blue for her baby shower gift

I'm LOVING that I've been REALLY good about bringing my lunch to work this week. I usually buy lunch almost every day - which is HORRIBLE. So I've been packing.

I'm LOVING Heather's blog {www.whipperberry.com} and I'm LOVING this recipe she posted for Lemon Crinkle Cookies. I made them last night. SUPER YUM.
This is Heather's picture of the cookies.
I'll just tell you now - mine looked NOTHING like this.
Even my lemon looked different :)
 And like every Wednesday: I'm LOVING Pinterest:
 
{via}

I feel like I shouldn't laugh at this but I can't help it
{via}

Yeah! Don't F@#k with  me! {via}


That's right! {via}
 
 
Adding to my "To Be Made" list. Awesome! {via}

So true! Last time I checked WEBMD I had spinal cancer...{via}

What are you LOVING this week?
~Trish 

10 comments:

  1. Haha love those pins. The WebMD is sooooo true lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinal cancer??? geez...lol
    Youre gonna ROCK your marathon! Ill be thinking of you from the sandy beaches of the DR when you run this (or realistically, I will be sleeping when you run it and will think of you afterwards) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love this! The WebMD thing is so true. Every time I look on there, I'm convinced I have 10 different diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I full on LOL'd at EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of your Pins today! Best of luck on your marathon next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pins - especially that first one :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR MARATHON-ing SKILLS!!! Wow! That's awesome :)

    I absolutely love that running pic... I lol'd and all of my co-workers had to come and see it! HA HA HA!

    Happy Wednesday!! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your upcoming marathon. That's awesome! I give you tons of credit. I could NEVER run a marathon. I especially loved that pin about what you feel like when you run. Hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha this is all so great, but especially the web md quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pins! Especially the Wed MD!! Good Luck on your marathon!! I have my first half marathon coming up on the 23rd....I'm not sure that my body is even capable of a full : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not see that Pinterest one...going to find it NOW! Great pins!

    ReplyDelete