Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & OH, How Pinteresting


IT'S WEDNESDAY!
Do you know what that means?
It means ... we're 2 days away from MARATHON DAY!

So I'm going to do a PRE-Race What I'm Loving Wednesday & Pinteresting Post!
Who's excited?! Anyone?! Anyone?!

Link-up HERE w/Jamie

Link-up HERE w/Michelle



I'm LOVING that marathon training is almost OVER. No more 6 am Sunday runs - woohoo!

I'm LOVING my Garmin Forerunner 405. I know I've mentioned it before but it's because I REALLY LOVE it! 

I'm LOVING that I can set it up so my friends & family to get text alerts during my race (any time I cross a timing matt they'll get a text with my time)

I'm LOVING Jelly Belly Sport Beans! I'll be using them to power me thru my race. They are really tasty!

I'm LOVING my playlist on my ipod called "26.2" it's filled with 4.5 hours of songs to keep my pumped during the race. I need about 30 more mins of songs to go -- any suggestions? I have some David Guetta, LMFAO, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Ke$ha -- etc. I need fast songs!

and ... as always I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Just never give up! {via}
{via}
OH, is that why?! LMBO {via}
I imagine feeling like this {via}
Yup {via}


Happy Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Trish

15 comments:

  1. You're gonna kick so much A, it's gonna be ridiculous! Im sorry I wont be here to see it, but I have all the faith in the world that you're gonna rock the heck out of this marathon! I'll be sending you mental hugs and positive thoughts from the DR! *hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great running pins! I love stopping by here on Wednesdays to get a laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL. I'M GOING TO BE ROOTING YOU. I DID A MARATHON THREE YEARS IN A ROW. AND 'AT MILE' POSTER BELONGS TO ME.
    HEY POST A PIC OR TWO FOR US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! I wish I could run. Every time I do I start cramping and getting tired after five minutes. Its ridiculous lol. I've always wanted to run a (half) marathon but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon :/

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your marathon!!!! I have always wanted to run a full marathon...I have done quite a few halfs but never a whole :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should add some eminem, i always like working out to his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite songs to run to is Pretty Girl Rock. Even though it's not super fast, it alwys makes me feel so good about myself. :) haha! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this whole post. Good luck with your marathon!!

    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I'm your newest follower from WILW!

    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck on the marathon!! Kick some butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your motivating pictures from Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe love the running pins!
    Great post and good luck on your marathon :)

    ReplyDelete