Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How Pinteresting

Hey Hey Party People!
Happy Wednesday!
Let's Link-up!!!

Link-up HERE w/Jamie
Link-up HERE w/Michelle

I'm LOVING that I completed my first and only marathon on Saturday! I DID IT! And I did a post with that same title. Check it out HERE.

My Medal & Bib
I'm LOVING my medal that I earned from the race and all my race swag!

I'm LOVING that Jenn @ Going The Distance let me Guest Post for her this week as she was flying back from Punta Cana. THANKS JENN! 

I'm LOVING that I won Christine Rains' 100 Followers Journal Giveaway.  I LOVE journals. I can't wait to get it in the mail! THANKS CHRISTINE! 

I'm LOVING that I can FINALLY get my hair did! Now that I'm done training I can get my hair done and not worry about sweating it out! 

I'm LOVING that I'm almost done with my Blooming Flower Cushion...I'll be posting about that baby soon!

And as usual:
I'm LOVING Pinterest! 
Hello. My name is Patricia. It has been 5 seconds since my last pin.
Seriously {via}

LOL - I had to read that twice! {via}

Seriously {via}
LOL. Me, My Self and I all agree...{via}
Love this! Must Make! {via}
is that pointing at You? Or Me? {via}


I'm ending with that on purpose. You are SOO AWESOME!
Happy Wednesday!

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. Haha I love the fractions quote. I still have trouble with those darn things! And that letter with the photos in it, definitely adding that to my to do list! Great pins :)

    -Holly @ Egith Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, I love your pins today! And I'm so proud of you on your marathon! You rock, you little she-devil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wooden letter with the black and white photos. That would be such a cool and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg congrats on that marathon that is so exciting! for reals.

    cooking totally doesn't apply to me.
    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing your first marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pins! And you're welcome. I'm heading to the post office this afternoon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for completing your first marathon...what an accomplishment!!!

    Love the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the funny pins :)

    and I just found your blog, but congrats on completing the marathon! I bet it feels awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAhaha... Love all these, but my favorite is 'I talked it over with myself and it turns out I'm ok with it' Hahaha... Totally applies to me and how I make decisions!

    XO Lucy

    PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete