Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day Folks!

Only a couple more days until the weekend!!

Who's excited? C'mon - you can tell me!

Link-up HERE w/Jamie


I'm LOVING that the Beau and I had a lovely sushi dinner the other night. Although we broke Sushi Rule #1 -- NEVER eat sushi on a Monday night.  or you'll pay the price.

I'm LOVING that I'll be on vacation starting Tuesday! Hip-Hip-Hoorray! I can't wait for some time off! It's MUCH needed.

I'm LOVING that the books I ordered for my vacation have arrived! I got books 2 & 3 of Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith, and one other book.

I'm LOVING that those FLAMIN' HOT cheetos. So Good.

I'm LOVING that my handmade holiday gifts are coming along. I still have a list of things I want to make before Christmas. I hope I don't run out of time!!!

And as ALWAYS:
I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Link-Up HERE w/Michelle

Here are my favorite Pins this week:
Only thing is...shouldn't there be wienies hanging down?
I mean with Gravity and all you would think...{via}
Seriously! {via}
Cute DIY wine bottles {via}
Shhh! {via}

PREACH! {via}

Okay! Happy Wednesday People!

~Trish

13 comments:

  1. I love that last pin. It's so true!


    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those silver bottles!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (delete first comment please)
    oh, hold up, where are they? things that make you say, Hmmnn, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those silver bottles yesterday and I really liked them too.
    But, I like you more :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog! Love what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahahaha i saw the bitch,pipe down one and couldn not control the laughter! bahahaha i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm sushi sounds delish!! Yay for vacation :) And that bookcase pin is odd...maybe they tucked them in?! Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol cracking up over those pins! I was thinking the same thing about gravity ;)

    You reminded me - I need to get started on my DIY Xmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bookshelf is mildly disturbing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Thanksgiving one could not be more true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh I love that last one. Oh thank you pinterest for my eyebags. Isn't Pinterest just so addicting? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Loving the 'bitch, pipe down.' That's hilarious!!! Just followed your blog and pins. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete