Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PILLOWS - YAY - PILLOWS {2} !!!!

I got a lot of good feed back when I announced in THIS POST that I was going to make pillows to give as Christmas gifts to my family. 

My idea is to give the folks I'm making for 2 pillows (so they can have a set) and I've picked colors that go with that person's house/personality.

I have finished my first set -- 
and these are for my Grandma:


For the first pillow 
I used THIS zig-zag pillow pattern.



For the second pillow -- I didn't use a pattern.
I just used a regular ol'granny stitch.



First set done!


I'm on to making my second set of pillows for my Aunt.
What do you think?! 
Are you making holiday gifts?

~Trish

6 comments:

  1. wow, wonderful job! they look amazing. you are very talented. :) handmade pillows are such great gifts. a few years ago, i got two pillows created by my friends, and i still have and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, trishy poo! So proud of you and your craftiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both very nice - your Grandma will love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond jealous! Those look so good!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be so excited to get handmade pillows as a gift! You have lucky friends and relatives. :)

    ReplyDelete