Monday, November 28, 2011

Pillows - YAY - Pillows {3}

HelloHello!

Good News: I finished my second set of pillows!

This set is for my Aunt:

I'm happy with them!
They are a bit smaller than the set I made for my Grandma but we'll see if anyone notices.


For this first pillow I used this pattern.
It was very easy! I like this pattern so much I may have to make one for myself!

Here's the back of the pillow:

For the second pillow I just did a simple granny square stitch:




TAH-DAH!

What do you think?

~Trish

4 comments:

  1. Those looks great, Trish!!! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous, great job! love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pillows. They look so cool. I'ma eventually learn to crochet some pillow cases too, for my pillows. I love the color combination too. Great job!

    <3 Jenn
    jenn-mcclure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete